The Advisory Guidelines for Selected Topics elaborates on how the PDPA applies to particular issues and domains. These assist in organisations and individuals’ understanding of the PDPA in the context of the topics selected.
The full document is available here.
- Chapter 1: Introduction and Overview
- Chapter 2: Analytics and Research
- Chapter 3: Anonymisation
- Chapter 4: Photography, Video and Audio Recordings
- Chapter 5: Employment
- Chapter 6: Online Activities
- Chapter 7: Data Activities Relating to Minors
- Chapter 8: Cloud Services
New Chapter on Cloud Services (updated 9 October 2019)
A new chapter on cloud services has been added to provide clarity on the responsibilities of organisations using cloud services to process personal data in the cloud, as well as the responsibilities of Cloud Service Providers when processing personal data on behalf and for the purposes of organisations.