The Advisory Guidelines for Selected Topics elaborates on how the PDPA applies to particular issues and domains. These assist in organisations and individuals’ understanding of the PDPA in the context of the topics selected.
The full document is available here.
- Chapter 1: Introduction and Overview
- Chapter 2: Analytics and Research
- Chapter 3: Anonymisation
- Chapter 4: Photography, Video and Audio Recordings
- Chapter 5: Employment
- Chapter 6: Online Activities
- Chapter 7: Data Activities Relating to Minors
- Chapter 8: Cloud Services
Revisions to Advisory Guidelines (updated 4 October 2021)
The Advisory Guidelines have been updated to provide clarity on the amendments to the PDPA and accompany Regulations which came into force on 1 February 2021 and 1 October 2021 such as using personal data for business analytics and research.