Who We Are
What We Do
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
Enforcement of the Act
Protecting Your Personal Data
Do Not Call Registry & You
Managing Personal Data
Do Not Call Registry & Your Business
Publications & Educational Materials
FAQs for Individuals
FAQs for Organisations
Please note that this poll has been closed on 1 May 2013. Thank you.
1. Which of these information about yourself do you consider most personal?
Mobile phone number
Personal email address
All are equally personal
2. In a public place (eg. a park, shopping centre, beach) do you expect your image to be captured by -
Other members of the public using cameras (including those in smartphones)
All of the above
None of the above
3. Do you actively manage your settings on 'cookies' on your web browser?
4. When people post personal information about themselves online, it is considered public -
In all cases
Except where it is only open to friends
Except where the number of people who can view it is fewer than:
Click to add
5. Is a minimum age of 14 for an individual to give consent for the collection of his own personal particulars appropriate?
No, the minimum age should be:
Click to add
Last updated on 02 April 2013
Rate this Website
© 2013. Government of Singapore.